Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

****

We want to wish everybody a happy fourth of July! We ho
pe you will have fun! Our plans are to go to the parade in Melba in the morning. In the afternoon we have a barbecue at Karen's house (Karen is one of the nurses at the birthing center, where Miriam, me and Siska had our boys, we became good friends with her!) And ofcourse we're going to end the day with..... the firework in Melba! Great balls of fire!!!


****

We have a cute little american-flag outfit for Tys! Hopefully we won't get over heated, it's going to be about a 100 degrees F! HOT! We'll just have to keep cool I guess!


****


This is Rudi on his first Fathers day! (a little late... I know!)



Tys sleeping in his cradle. Do you see that shirt? Cool, huh? A present from my sister Aly from Holland!

Tys fell a sleep in his bouncy seat, I thought it was funny, the way his leg hangs over the edge!

****


No comments: