Friday, December 19, 2008

We're in Holland!!

We arrived in Holland Thursday the 18th!
Three weeks ago a lady from Holland called us. She works for a reality TV show, it's called "All you need is love". She asked us if we were interested in coming to Holland for Christmas to surprise my whole family!
My sister had sent the show a letter in october asking if they could reunite us, because we miss each other so much! They told her that they have so many requests each year, so they couldn't do anything for her.
So it was a total surprise, and when the camera crew and Rudi, me and Tys arrived at my sisters house, they were so surprised!! It was amazing!
It is great to be back here in NL and to be with my family. It is going to be a great christmas season!
We'll keep you updated!
Tys in my moms kitchen!

Tys and all his boy-cousins in Holland
from left to right; Ruben Jan, Dirk, Mike, Tys and Jesse!


Dirk and Tys on Rudi's lap


Anyke is the sister who wrote the letter, she is Dirk's mom.




This is the very moment I walked into the livingroom, where the whole family was gathered together. They were shocked to see me ofcourse!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That must have been fun. They must have been very surprised.

jaf said...

Hey. that is awesome that you guys were able to surprise your family for christmas. I can imagine you were quite surprised yourselves. We are happy to see that Tys is doing so well, you guys truely adore that little guy and it shows through everyone of your posts about him. Matt and I want to wish you well and Happy Holidays. enjoy your time away. -The Koronas.