Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Summer is here!

Hi!

I can't believe how fast the time goes by!
It's already the middle of M
ay.
The due date is just getting closer and closer and this pregnancy
seems to be flying by..

We're all doing really well. Rudi is just working hard as always. He's getting super-tan! I like it... He doesn't have my help on the dairy as much anymore, since I'm getting kind of big and just taking it easy. I still help him with the easy jobs, like running a gate or sometimes just hanging out for fun!

Tys is doing great, except for that he has molars coming in and that's no fun. But he's pretty good about it. He usually gets a really bad diaper rash, which really hurts him.. poor guy! I feel bad when that happens. He's getting closer to walking, he'll do three or four steps now, but he's kind of scared it seems like, so then he'll go back to crawling.

I'm doing great, my belly is growing good. We just had a check up at the doctor yesterday and got to hear the baby's heart again. I'm measuring a little big, same as when I was pregnant with Tys. I'm trying to take it easy, because I definitely feel a little sore after a busy day... :(

We're working on rearranging our yard a little bit. We're going to get a storage-shed and they just poured the concreed for that last week, it's beautiful. Rudi got rid of all the gras, since it had a lot of dead spots and wasn't in that good condition. We're planning on making a patio out of brick and planting new grass. We're also going to get a fence. We're very excited and can't wait till it's all done!


The boys' and Dutchess' footprints in the concreed!

This is what happens when you leave Tys and Logan unattented for a minute...
All three boys, Tys - Gideon - Logan. I did all their hair in a mohawk, but Tys decided to destroy his!
The beautiful tulips and daffodils!


Peter trimming our big tree!

1 comment:

j said...

Hi there! I am so glad to see you posted again. I check in a lot. Tys is so cute. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well. Hang in there, its almost done. We are enjoying our eggs from our chickens, not the poop though! :) We need to come out to the farm and say hello again. Blessings-
Jessica