Thursday, June 4, 2009

Another addition!



No, it's not another Emu...
And no, the baby is not here yet either...

They're building us a beautiful barn!
it's right next to our house, and we will be using it for storage.
Our house is filled with lots of baby stuff, like strollers, bouncy seats etc.. And now there's boxes of clothes that Tys has outgrown.. and lots of other stuff. Right now all that stuff is stored in our spare room. It will be so nice to move it all into the little barn! The barn also has a big loft.
We're very excited!

I'm 37 weeks along now, so the baby can officially be called full term! I still feel good, but I do get tired a lot faster... I'm trying to take it easy, but at the same time I feel like there's still a lot of things to do before the new baby comes!

Tomorrow morning early Rudi and me, together with Justin and siska are going on a fishing trip for the weekend! We'll be gone until Sunday. And Tys' pake & beppe (Rudi's parents) will take care of Tys and Logan while we're gone. Also Miriam and Gideon are going to help. Miriam is getting real close to her due date (the 13th!).

We're very excited to get away for a few days! Rudi has been very busy lately with everything on the dairy, so he deserves a break as well.

I'm a little nervous about leaving Tys, of course I know he's in good hands. It's just that I haven't left him for that long ever!

Thanks for checking in again, and if you haven't voted on our boy/girl poll yet, make sure you do! It's fun to see what everybody thinks it's going to be!

Bye!


No comments: