Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Winter wonder land

Hi!

We've had two sick little boys these past couple of days! Nieko had croup, and Tys had some kind of virus. Thankfully no flu! Nieko is all better, and the croup wasn't that bad. Tys still has a little bit of a diaper rash, but the doctor gave us some special ointment to put on, and it's doing much better! It's no fun when he's in pain, when we had to change his diaper! It hurt him so bad.
I started feeling sick too! On Saturday the family came over and we ate pizza, and just visited, but after they were all gone, I started feeling kind of sicky. Everything was kind of hurting and I didn't feel like eating anything. So I went to bed early and we stayed home from church, and by Sunday afternoon I felt pretty much normal again! I don't know what was wrong with me, but I'm sure glad it didn't last any longer! I don't know how moms do it when they get sick?

I sent out all of our Christmas cards on Monday, so if you don't get one anytime soon, and you would like one, please leave your address in a comment, or email me; annedewinkle@hotmail.com, and I'll be glad to send you one!

We've had quite a bit of snow here, but now it's all melting, and the rest of this week is going to be around 40F, so no more snow for now! I love the snow, but I don't like it when it starts melting, because it's really messy!

Well, I think that's about everything that's new here!


Nieko, practicing sitting up in the highchair. We tried a couple of times to feed him some cereal, but he's not quite ready for it yet.


Tys, being tired


Nieko rolled from his back to his tummy last week, and just this morning he went from tummy to back! YAY!


Tys in his daddy's shoes!


The beautiful snow.

No comments: