Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter pics



Here are some Easter pictures.
We had a wonderful Easter weekend!
I'm 37 weeks already, I can't believe how fast it's going. Soon we'll have new baby!
I'm feeling really good and energetic still and am very thankful for that.
I've been nesting like crazy though, all the closets and everything had to be sorted through and straightened out :-s
Tys has not been wanting to take naps anymore, but when I lie down with him, he'll go to sleep. Plus that way I get a nap too! I'm not much of a napper, but I gotta admit, it's kind of nice to have a break!

Enjoy the pictures ;-)

Rudi bought some bushes on Saturday. The boys fell asleep in the car!


The boys snooping from the sugar-pot, they had Rudi's permission....


37 weeks!





beautiful tulips!


Rudi looking for easter eggs with Nieko


Nieko loved finding the eggs, he did really well!


Grandkids @ pake & beppe's house. Don't you love all their blond hair?

2 comments:

MASTER GUAN said...

Beautifull boy's and your garden looks great. Many nice flowers. Are they holding up now in the snow?

alie said...

Wat mooi Anne M! Zo kunnen we jullie mooi volgen. Wat een grutte bûk je!! Wat zou daar nou uit komen? Spannend! Tût voor jullie allemaal! Groeten uit Makkum. Doei leave!