Monday, June 6, 2011

Finn ~ 12 days

Little Finn is 12 days!
He's doing great, he's a sweet baby and we rarely hear him complain. He's still sleeping good at night too, which is SO nice and we're very thankful for that. If he doesn't wake up at night, I usually do and then I wake him up so he can nurse.
Tys and Nieko are also doing really good with the baby. Sometimes it's hard, when I'm nursing him and they need me, but most of the time it's going great! Especially since my parents brought toys for the boys from Holland, and they're loving that!
My parents have been here two weeks now, and today they're going on a little road trip for about a week. When they come back, they still have another week here!
Here are some pictures from the weekend. The weather was great and we went to the farmers market on Saturday, which was a lot of fun!





happy Tys!


My parents took Tys to Murphy, where he got to ride a horse! He loved it!


another one of Finn in the tub.


Tys playing outside~ probably his favorite thing to do when we're home!


The "big boys"!


boys 'r us


hait & mem and new baby Finn


Nieko on the tractor! He's almost two! His birthday is June 28th... What a big boy!

No comments: