Wednesday, October 15, 2008

5 sisters!

I have 5 sisters...

Margriet is the oldest, she is on the far right.
Then comes Aly, next to me on the left, kind of hidden.
Then Janneke, in the middle in the back.
Anyke, second one in on the right.
(Me on the left)
Then the youngest, Elbrich, al the way up front!



And that is my one and only brother, Jan Jacob!
And my mom on the left....



This is the whole family (without spouses and kids)

This was the night before we left to go back to Idaho, in January 2008....


Anyways, I just thought I'd tell you a little bit about my family!
And Tys actually reminds me a lot of my brother. And also my brother and his wife have a baby boy that Tys looks like!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heej annuh!!

ik denk ik zet maar ff een berichtje op jullie site!!
want dat doet bijna niemand hè!!
maar eh wat een leuk berichtje!
en je kan al goed engels schrijven zeg!(of is dat stom dat ik dat zeg?)
ik heb vandaag net te horen gekregen dat ik faalangst heb KUT hè!!

-xxx- :handkiss: je zusje

Hannie said...

geoHallo Anne en Rudi,

Even weer jullie site bekeken.Wat wordt die kleine Tys al weer groot!! En wat ziet ie er goed uit! Ik zou willen dat ik zoals bij Anyke ook even bij jou zou kunnen kijken. Maar wie weet gebeurt dat nog wel eens! Nou geef jij kleine Tys maar even een dikke knuffel van tante Hon! En foar dij hunderttuzend dikke tuten( nou foarut ek ien foar Rudi) Hoi..