Monday, April 19, 2010

We're leaving for Holland! (or not.....)






Tys and Nieko and I are supposed to fly to Holland tomorrow!
For today all the flights to Europe are still canceled. We hope that our flight tomorrow is going to make it! If it is, it's going to be one of the first ones since the volcano.

I'm kind of packing today, hoping that we will go!

According to my family in Holland it sounds like the airlines are going to fly again, starting tomorrow morning 8 am (European time)! So we hope for the best!

The weather in Idaho has been beautiful, today it's supposed to be 80!

Tys and Nieko are doing great, Tys said his first sentence yesterday; "Haitie, I want koppie thee, please" (dad, I want a cup of tea please!)

Nieko is doing good, he's not crawling yet, although I think he really wants to.

Well, we will keep you posted and hopefully I'll write my next message from Friesland!


No comments: