Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Camping!


We went camping for a couple of days in McCall last week.
Unfortunately the weather was not great. But we still had a good time, it was fun to get away and relax for a couple of days!



My pretty little sister!


Handsome little guy!


under my umbrella


Justin and Rudi went fishing and brought back 25 rainbow trout! They cleaned them all and then they convinced me to fry them. They actually turned out delicious!


Family pic on the boat!


I love our two precious boys! They are so fun!


Nieko took a little snooze on the boat after he fell and hurt his head. Poor guy...


Tys had so much fun camping! Logan was there too, and they just had a blast together. So fun to see them growing up together! I'm sure there will be many camping trips to come in the future. Although, I gotta be honest, the boys love it more than I do....!

No comments: