Thursday, November 4, 2010

May 2011


~
I do not have a face to see,
Or put inside a frame.
I do not have soft cheeks to kiss.
I don't yet have a name.

Not yet can you hold my tiny hands,
Nor whisper in my ear.
It's still too soon to sing a song,
Or cuddle me so near.

But all that will change come this May,
When they say I am due.
I'll get to meet my two big brothers,
And I can't wait until I meet you too!

All I ask between now and then
Is your love for me to grow.
As God forms me in mommy's tummy,
Which is starting to show!

So as you're waiting patiently,
Please pray lots of prayers for me.
I cannot wait to be a part
Of this wonderful family!
~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! Fabulous news!

Cheryl said...

oh wow! Did you make that poem up? It's so precious, just like your little one.

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys! Maybe a girl this time...if so she'd have two big bro's to protect her: )
God Bless
Suzy Ketterling