Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Cute picture of Tys and my belly

Hi!

I just wanted to share this cute picture of Tys touching my belly with you!
Rudi just took it today!
I am exactly 17 weeks today.
We went to our Dr. on Monday and we heard our little one's heartbeat! It's so fascinating and just a miracle! He or she sounded like he/she was doing really well!




There are two of Anne's sisters expecting! Sietske is due the middle of February and Aly the middle of March.

Then there is Miriam as you already knew I'm sure. She is due 10 days before me. And the last sister in law that is expecting is Molly! She is due August 8!

So as of right now there are 4 of our sisters (in law) expecting babies! Including me, that's 5!!!

Now we'll have to see who has the first "De Winkle Girl"!!!

The race is on!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Tys is too cute and we miss you guys lots and lots! :)

Alyson Proctor