Thursday, January 8, 2009

Home again...

After a long, long journey and a sad goodbye to the family, we arrived home Tuesday morning early at 1.30 am.
There was a lot of snow at home!! But now it's all melting and turning into a big mess!
The same day we came home, I went to the doctor with Tys, because he had an earinfection, poor guy... Now he's on antibiotics and doing a lot better! Today I'm going to the doctor with him again, this time for his 9 month check up!

We had such a good time in Holland, and it went by way too fast! It's hard to say goodbye to the family and also not knowing when we will see them again. Some of my siblings are thinking of visiting us sometime this year! I hope they will be able to come!

Here are some more pictures from our trip;




Tys watching my dad play the harmonica



These are frikadel, my very favorite snack in Holland!! It's delicious!!!! (And very fattening...)



Me and Tys



Me and Rudi by the Noordzee


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE ALL YOUR PIC. THIS LETS ME KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON. HOPE TO GET YP TO SEE EVERYONE SOME TIME THIS YEAR.
LOVEYA
TANTA SANDY