Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tys 10 months

Tys is 10 months!
I remember everybody telling me, when I was pregnant, "enjoy it, because they grow up so fast and times go by so fast!". It is now that I realize that is really true! (Not that I didn't believe them when they told me that)
He is already 10 months! I can not believe how fast he has grown and how much he has learned! But most of all, how I just love him more every day! I did not know how much you would and could love your own child! He is an amazing gift to us, and we truly enjoy him every day! He is so much fun, he crawls now and he already has 6 teeth! He is a very sweet boy!
Here is some pictures, from when he was newborn till now. One picture for every month.



This picture was taken when he was just born

March 24, 2008 2.26 am

7 lbs 9 oz


One month

2 months

3 months

4 months


5 months

6 months

7 months

8 months

9 months - his first Christmas in Holland

10 months!!!

No comments: