Wednesday, February 4, 2009

halfway!

I'm 20 weeks pregnant today! I can't believe I'm halfway already! It goes by really fast. As of Saturday I can finally really feel the baby, before that I could kind of feel it, but wasn't really sure about it! Next week we'll have our 20-week ultrasound, but we're not going to find out what we're having!

My oldest sister in Holland, Margriet, is expecting another baby, which means that 4 of us in the "de Vries" family are expecting. Sietske is due on Valentine's day! So we're getting pretty excited to see what they're having!

We've had a fun week. Dirk, Molly and Arie came to stay with us! That was so much fun!
We all went to an auction in Melba on Saturday. We didn't buy anything though :)

I'll have to post a picture of my belly soon, I'm finally starting to show now.

Hope you have a great (rest of the) week!

No comments: