Thursday, February 19, 2009

Our little baby

Here are some pictures of the ultrasound from last week.
We were supposed to go in on Wednesday, but the Dr. had to do a delivery, so the appointment got canceled.. I was pretty disappointed as I was looking so forward to seeing the baby!
Thankfully they could schedule me the very next day!

So on Thursday we went to take a look at the baby. It was after opening hours, so Dr. Julie took a long time with the ultrasound (I think it was 45 minutes!!) It was so much fun to see the little baby swimming around! He/she looks great, and everything seems to be normal, so we're very thankful for that!

I'm already 22 weeks, and I just can't believe how fast the time goes!
Tys is going to be 1 next month! That's just crazy!!!







The other news is that the cows are in the new freestall! Since last week Thursday. It looks beautiful and the cows seem to be very comfortable now that it's not quite as crowded. They have more space to eat and walk around now.

Other than that we are waiting for my sister in law, Sietske, to have her baby!! She was sue on Sunday...! Can't take that much longer now!

We'll keep you posted!

No comments: