Tuesday, February 10, 2009

a little "dairy-update"

I thought I'd post some pictures of (Tys on) the dairy!
Tys loves coming out with Rudi and me. He has a very nice stroller and he loves to sit in it and watch us work and watch all the cows! You can already tell that Tys loves being around animals. He also loves dogs, birds, pigs, cats, chickens...!







I thought this was a funny picture. The little heifers are all so curious to see what's going on.



The new freestall!!! It's almost done. Maybe today or tomorrow the cows will go in it!!!






This is a cute movie of Tys and Logan in the little bath-tub. They both love to take baths! Aren't they cute???



Tomorrow we have our Ultrasound-appointment! We're very excited and we hope that everything looks ok. We're not going to find out what we're having.
I'll let you know how it went, and maybe I'll post some ultrasound pictures!



No comments: