Sunday, July 12, 2009

A BIG SURPRISE!!!

I went to a bridal shower on Friday. We got home really late, way later than we thought. When I came home I noticed that Rudi had cleaned up the house and done some laundry, and I thought that was very nice. Rudi was still up and waiting in the living room for me. I walked in the living room and he held a camera in his hand, and so I told him not to take pictures of me, because I looked tired. Then I looked around the corner and I saw my mom and my sister sitting on our couch! And it took me a minute to realize that it was really them! They were here! At my house!!! I just could not believe it!!! I was soooo surprised! Unbelievable!
What a surprise!

They're staying for a week. I really had a hard time after I had the baby, because I missed my family a lot! Anyke's (my sister) mother-in-law told my mother and sister that they should go see me, and so she helped paying for the tickets!

So, yesterday we went to the farmers market and to costco and we pretty much shopped the whole day! They love shopping here, because everything is so cheap!

Here are some pictures...


drinking coffee at starbucks!


Sweet Nieko

Anyke and Tys at the airport!

3 comments:

alie said...

oh Anne, wat geweldig dat ze er zijn hé?!! wat zul je verrast zijn geweest. Oh kindje, geweldig. doe je mem en iedereen de groeten daar en heb een hele fijne tijd!! Wij zitten nog in Noorwegen, onder Trondheim en het lijkt hier qua omgeving verschrikkelijk veel op de USA. Hele mooie natuur. Leave skot, een dikke tût van dien ome Klaas en tante Alie.
Oh ja je kunt ons volgen op www.klaasenalie.nl

Anonymous said...

Hey Anne

Wow wat een verrassing zeg dat je zus en moeke er zijn! Dat filmpje is echt geweldig!!! Vervelend dat je je niet helemaal happy voelde. Ik kan het me helemaal voorstellen hoor. Rutger is soms een paar dagen van huis om in Amsterdam te werken en dat vind ik maar niks. Maar jij woont zover weg van iedereen. Dat maakt het soms vast moeilijk. Ik vind het ook erg jammer dat je daar helemaal woont. We hadden zoveel lol altijd! Vooral op de MBO-V. Hahaha..... Nou lieve Anne geniet lekker van je familie! Je hebt het verdiend.

Dikke tut ut Ljouwert!

Anonymous said...

Ohja dat berichtje was van mij, Jessica......


Hhahahhaha, doei!!!