Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Our 4th of July

Nieko is already 10 days old!
I weighed him yesterday, and he was 7lbs. 7oz. (his birthweight was 6lbs 14oz).
He really is a very good baby, rarely cries. Last night I only had to feed him once! He slept from 10 pm till 5 am, I fed him and then he slept till 8 am! Normally I feed him twice at night, which isn't bad either. He's a good baby!

Well, we went to the 4th of July parade in Melba. I carried Nieko in a wrap, so he was close up against me. Tys really enjoyed watching the parade, especially the horses!
We had a good time.

Tys said his first word today; BABY!
He loves his brother. He wants to give him hugs and kisses and pet his little head all the time.
He's adjusting very well to his new brother.

(


His little onesie says "little firecracker"



watching the parade


Nieko's first bath!

No comments: