Saturday, July 18, 2009

A fun week!

We took my mom and sister to the airport this morning.
We had such a great week, we did lots of fun things!
It was also nice having their help around the house and with the kids, what a treat!
They did so many things for me, and I'm so glad and thankful that they came.
I have a bunch of pictures, but it would only let me upload 5 of them. I'll try to upload some more later.


Tys had such a great time with his beppe and tante! He loves them. They were just so much entertainment for him, he loved all the attention he got! I'm sure he'll miss them a lot!


They went to the beauty college for a pedicure. They loved it!

My mom trying out the massage chair at costco!


Me and Anyke at the Snake River


Anyke giving Nieko a bath. He loved it. And Anyke got to practice for her new baby, she's due the beginning of October. Her son Dirk just turned one on June 8.


Well, that's it for now. We also went to the rodeo on Wednesday night, they really enjoyed that! I'll upload some of those pictures later too!


No comments: